- Preheat the wax in the heater to 39-40 °C degrees.
- Treat the depilation area with a pre wax lotion.
- Keeping the cartridge inside of the wax heater, roll the preheated cartridge with wax along the depilation strip. Make sure that the wax is warm enough.
- Apply the wax onto the treated area in the direction of the hair growth.
- Apply the strip while keeping the end of the strip in a wax-free area.
- Tightly press the strip to the skin.
- While holding the free end of the strip, remove the strip with a fast movement in the direction opposite to the hair growth and parallel to the skin.
- Repeat the procedure on the next area. Do not apply wax on the same area more than twice.
- On completion of the procedure remove any wax residue or stickiness with an after wax lotion.
Most common mistakes during depilation with warm waxes
- Wrong application (against the direction of the hair growth ) and wrong removal (in the direction of the hair growth), which results in failure to remove hairs from the skin.
- Ripping the strip off perpendicular to the skin leads to hematomas.
- Multiple wax application onto the same area leads to damaging the upper epidermis layer.
Contraindications: Acute and chronic skin diseases in the area of depilation. Varicose veins in the area of the procedure.