IN EUROPE, BEAUTICIANS PREFER TO WORK WITH HARD WAX. HARD WAX IS AN IMPROVED VERSION OF THE CLASSICAL HOT WAX.
Due to adding of specific components, hard wax has unique properties and advantages:
- Hard Wax has lower melting temperature (40 - 42 °C degrees).
- Hard Wax carefully follows the relief of the depilated area, catches all the hairs close to the skin surface, which allows to remove hair from the difficult zones on the first try.
- When removed, Hard Wax does not leave any broken hairs. 38% more economical in use, compared to classical hot wax.
- Hard Wax does not break while being removed.
- The number of applications to the treated area is 3 times less compared to traditional hot wax.
- Significantly reduces the time required for depilation procedure.