Wax for eyebrows
Soft and hard wax for eyebrows
Brow shaping is hottest trend nowadays as this is the easiest method, which pulls out multiple hairs at a time. You will save time and will have clean, defined shape for long-lasting result.
PRODUCTSRetail productsHard WaxTop line - For sensitive skinNatural Classic LineNirvana aromatic SPA procedureNirvana LavenderNirvana SandalwoodFull Body Wax luxury procedureSoft WaxTop line - For sensitive skinItalwax FlexWater Soluble Sugar WaxPre and After Wax ProductsTop line - For sensitive skinPre wax productsAfter wax productsSugaring productsIngrown HairsParaffinsMarketing Materials
FAQ about wax for eyebrows
• Do you have a brow bar and need a small amount wax per each customer?
Use Italwax Top Formula Hard wax in beans, you can measure as much wax, as you need for one customer. Extremely low melting temperature would guarantee that the wax will be ready for use in couple of minutes.
• Does Italwax have the product, created especially for face?
Yes, we do! SELFIE wax is a delicate Hard Wax for face with Oils Complex. It is perfect for eyebrows, upper lip, sideburns/temporal area: innovative “Selfie” wax formulation was created specifically to remove unwanted hair on the sensitive face skin.
• Do you prefer to do brow shaping with hard wax?
Use rose hard wax because it is semi-transparent and colored in the same time, so you can see the brow shape perfectly.
• Do you often have red spots on the waxed area, which remains for couple of hours?
Pick pink pearl wax because it is especially formulated for sensitive skin care.
• Do you have very sensitive acne-prone skin?
Pick crystal hot wax because it is especially formulated for sensitive and allergic skin care.
• Do you prefer to have a hypoallergenic product with synthetic components?
We recommend to pick any wax from our synthetic hard waxes range, because they are formulated for sensitive skin care • Do you prefer all-natural products?
Hard waxes Italwax Rose, Azulene, Natural, White chocolate, Plum and Pour Homme are formulated with all-natural ingredients. • Are you a barber and would like to shape beard line with wax? Use pour home hard wax, which w
as created especially for coarse men hair.
• Do you prefer to use no-strip hard waxes?
Hard waxes Italwax do not require strips for waxing. <
• Do you prefer to use soft wax for brow shaping?
Try Italwax flex wax rose oil for sensitive skin.
• Ever wondered how to prepare skin before waxing?
Discover pre wax lotions Italwax for skin cleansing and degreasing.
• Do you know which treatments should be used after face waxing?
You would need a non-oily treatment, check Italwax after hot wax skin care.
• Suffering ingrown hair?
We have a solution! Italwax ingrown hair treatments would resolve the problem.
• Would you like to see the tutorial video for face waxing?
Check our page tutorial video for face.