Hard wax for depilation
Hard wax is a special type of wax, which applied with a spatula and removed without help of waxing strips. This is a non strip wax, which is also called “hard”, because it is manufactured in form of hard pellets/beads/beans.
PRODUCTSRetail productsHard WaxTop line - For sensitive skinNatural Classic LineNirvana aromatic SPA procedureNirvana LavenderNirvana SandalwoodFull Body Wax luxury procedureSoft WaxTop line - For sensitive skinItalwax FlexWater Soluble Sugar WaxPre and After Wax ProductsTop line - For sensitive skinPre wax productsAfter wax productsSugaring productsIngrown HairsParaffinsMarketing Materials
FAQ about hard wax
• Should I pick hard wax for delicate areas, like armpits, bikini/brazilian, face areas, men chest?
You should go for hard wax Italwax. Delicate areas would require only hard wax, because it is more delicate to skin.
• Should I pick hard wax for big areas, like arms, legs, back?
On big areas we recommend to use strip (soft) wax, because skin there is thick and can bear waxing with strips. However, if you prefer to have hard waxing experience on big areas, we can recommend Italwax hard wax, which wax formulated for the use on big areas.
• I do a lot of brazilian waxing services. Which hard wax would be the best?
Italwax White Chocolate. It is strong enough to remove all coarse hairs and it's creamy structure would let the spatula glide smoothly on the skin, causing less irritation.
• Will hard wax deal with strong men hairs?
Yes, it will! Especially Pour Homme Italwax hard wax, which was created for strong men hairs. Ladies with coarse hairs would evaluate it too.
• What is the best wax for brow shaping and face waxing in general?
Definitely hard wax is the best for face. First of all, because it is formulated for very delicate skin, it sticks to the hairs, but not to the skin. It doesn't remove the top layer of the skin and doesn't pull the skin, which results less irritation and less wrinkles afterwards. The best wax for face is Italwax Selfie for sensitive skin
• Which hard wax would suit for allergic people?
Italwax Top Formula synthetic wax does not contain natural components, so those waxes less likely cause allergy. This wax is especially created for sensitive skin.
• Ever wondered how to prepare skin before waxing?
Discover pre wax lotions Italwax for skin cleansing and degreasing.
• Do you know which treatments should be used after hard wax?
You would need a non-oily treatment, check Italwax after hot wax skin care.
• Suffering ingrown hair?
We have a solution! Italwax ingrown hair treatments would resolve the problem.
• Would you like to see the tutorial video for face waxing?
Check our page tutorial video for face.
https://www.italwax.com/us/1Search for:1Search… Search